The North Face Down Sierra 2.0 Jacket - Men's Clothing Coats & Jackets Parkas Urban Navy
PLEASE NOTE - THE ICONIC IS UNABLE TO SHIP THIS PRODUCT TO NEW ZEALAND
Retain your sense of adventure in the cooler months with the Down Sierra 2.0 Jacket from The North Face, which features goose feather down to keep you warm and insulated and a durable water repellent finish for protection against the elements.
Our model is wearing a size medium jacket. He is 185.4cm (6’1”) tall with a 94.0cm (37”) chest and a 81.3cm (32”) waist.
- Length: 74cm (size medium)
- Regular fit
- Brushed nylon and cotton blend shell with Durable Water Repellent finish; non-stretch; quilted; goose down insulation
- Dusty navy blue; teal lining
- Satin-lined hood; detachable via concealed zipper
- Long sleeves; elasticised cuffs
- Two-way zip-through fastening with press-stud storm flap
- Twin hand pockets with double entry; Velcro top flap closure
- Adjustable cinch hemline
- Navy and white logo patch embroidered to the left arm; tonal 550 down logo embroidered to the cuff
- 550-800 fill repsonsibly-sourced goose down offers superior warmth
This item is part of our Considered Edit
Made using Responsible Down Standard down
Read about our Considered EditAnimal Friendly
Product made using non-animal alternatives or methods that are associated with good animal welfare
Materials: Shell: 73% Nylon & 27% Cotton; Body & Pocket Bag Lining: 100% Polyester; Insulation: Grey Goose Down (75% Minimum Goose Cluster)
Size & fitSize & fit
Warm machine wash. Tumble dry.